1/03/2008

New Year's Resolution...

Yesterday, I asked my baby Val what her new year's resolutions were and she had no idea what that means..... I was totally shocked....kids now days don't even have goals for themselves anymore??? However, I can understand why it's less and less common for people to have new year's resolutions anymore. Take me as an example, I almost never accomplish my goals that I set at the beginning of the year. The first month or so I'm usually on track, but as time goes...it just kind of falls apart. No wonder some people don't even make an effort to have new year's resolutions anymore....

Never the less....I would still like to have a list of my new year's resolutions just so at least I have a goal that I'm heading towards. So here's some off of my list for now....if I think of some more, I'll post about it later.....

1. Be closer to God than I ever was.

2. Loose mad weight.

3. Balance time between family, church, and work.

4. Save enough money to buy my old town house so I can live closer to church.

5. Be involve in the College ministry! (I'm so excited!)

6. Work out everyday, if not...at least every other day.

7. Eat right and get at least 8 hours of sleep everyday.

8. Watch USC win National Championship!

9. Have lunch with my parents once a week.

10. Be a better father....

2 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

I like these...

the cartoon kind of looks like you!

Bibi said...

Good luck!! I really hope you can stick to them...