1/23/2008

I wonder...



A few days ago, I got bored....so I started wondering about a lot of things....finally, I went around and asked a few of my friends a question about me. The question was, "Is there anything about me that bothers you?" I got some pretty interesting answers, and some I had no idea that it was bothering them....lol....so here it is....

- I tend to be a little too passive.

- I just let things go.

- I'm extermly patient. (I didn't know being patient can bother someone...lol)

- I need to be more proactive, not wait so long.

- I'm too nice. (Is this really a bad thing?)

- I disappeared when I'm not suppose to and when everyone almost died, I show up.

- I'm unexpressive. (Lack of emotional response)

- I left Janette friendless.

- I tend to jump the gun and always trying to find a solution to solve the issue.

- I need to trust in people more, that they can handle their own problems.

- I need to be fast to listen but slow to act.

If you have more to add to the list, feel free to let me know! It will help me be a better person!

2 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

I laughed at the leaving Janette friendless one :)

That is pretty sad though...you two should be friends again...

Anonymous said...

omg x10! I was never not her friend!