1/21/2008

Broomball!

If you've never played broomball....you're missing out! This is one of the funnest games u can play with bunch of kids running around like chickens with no heads. If you missed it this time, you HAVE TO go next time! Here's some pics!

The team picking....



Henry doing the....well...i have no idea what the heck he was doing...



The captians....Rene and Bracy....





The Teams....

Rene's Team....



Bracy's Team...



Action Shots...



























The post game hand shakes...



Peepz...





















On the way to In-N-Out...



Good times at In-N-Out...






4 comments:

Bibi said...

I think I'm going to do this every January...

Howard, Connie told me to tell you, that she's really mad.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Why is she mad????

Jessica Torres said...

I LOVE Broomball...

plus, I had my game on!

Bibi said...

She's not mad anymore, since you toke the pic she didn't like off...