2/18/2008

Self Abusers....

This past weekend, German mentioned that he's on a anti-iPod strike with his iPod or something.....he told himself that he would not listen to his iPod for a month....and for what? Just because....
Now who in the world would do that just because? I don't know about others...but world w/o music is like....worst than hell....ok maybe not....but still....it's horriable having to live a month w/o music....my iPod was on almost 99% of the times that I'm awake while I was in China....it was the only thing that kept me alive....ok maybe not....God was the one that kept me alive....but still....music is VERY important.

To me, cutting music out is like cutting my own wrist.....it's self abusing....it's just....SAD...

8 comments:

Bibi said...

I don't think he's doing it JUST to abuse himself... I think it's more because he has adopted the idea that iPods make a person antisocial, and lately he's been trying to be more social... GO GERMAN!!!

German E. Contreras said...

Thank You Bibi for understanding

Anonymous said...

Needing something like an ipod in your life just to function is self-abuse. You should never be dependent on a material object.

Jessica Torres said...

I get it...

German...that really is a sacrifice!

Bibi said...

Your welcome Germ!!

Anonymous said...

STOP BEING A JERK JERKMAN...

Anonymous said...

It's fasting...it's biblical!!! You give up something you FEEL that you need...so you can realize that you need nothing except God!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.