10/03/2008

Its been awhile...

Its been awhile since I've last posted a blog. I've been so busy with life that I haven't really been wanting to post. Now that I'm back here in China again, I guess I get a little more time on my hand because all I do is work. Once I'm off, I pretty much have the rest of the time to myself....No church, ministry, friends, and family....just me, myself, and I. Of course, we can't forget about God! He's ALWAYS here and everywhere else! But besides the time I spend at work and with God, I guess I can use a little on blogging and reading other people's blogs.

2 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

Glad you're back!

~CiNdY~ said...

Im glad your blogging again!! and thanks for reading my blogs and leaving me the best comments ever!!

miss ya boo!!!! come back soon!!