3/31/2009

Where does HE want me?



I've been having quite a bit of self debates for the past couple of months...

Where does God want me to be?

I really love serving in the youth ministry...but yet at the same time, I would really love to help my dad out at his church. He has asked me a couple of times and my mom has been pretty much guilt tripping me for not helping him....

I'm really praying and asking God to lead me to where He wants me to be...but it has been a few months...and I still don't have an answer...what could this mean?

2 comments:

~CiNdY~ said...

You have to do what feels right for you! I know you will figure it out in due time. :)

Bibi said...

How funny! I've being going through the same debate for a long time. I really like Ebenezer and all my friends (really my only friends) are there but my dad keeps telling me that he's church needs a lot of help with the youth. I even got invited by the pastor to teach on a Friday night. But I don't know I'm just praying and I know that in due time God will give me an answer.