3/29/2009

I just felt like running...



Today I ran for 3 miles w/o stopping...

I haven't really been running since last year's 5K EIF REVLON Breast Cancer run/walk, so I was really surprised that I was able to go that long w/o having to stop. The funny thing is that when my body is telling me to stop with all kind of pain and soreness, my mind is telling me, I just felt like running...

That really reminded me of the saying "When there's a will, there's a way." Kind of weird and strange...but hey...it worked for Forrest and it worked for me! Tomorrow I'm going to shoot for 4 miles! Ohhhh! As I was looking for a picture of Forrest, I came across another cool run for good cause! The Run Forrest Run 5K! It looks freaking awesome! Although it's all the way out in Monterey, I would totally take a road trip out there just to participate! Anyone down for a road trip???

No comments: